Colorado Rock Climbing
- Safety is always our main priority. Our qualifications.
- Complimentary use of climbing shoes, harness, helmet, and backpack is included. Our gear.
- Please see below for information on courses or tours or contact us for more details.
- After basic travel expenses are covered, all proceeds from course fees go to our charitable partners.
- All BMI rock climbing programs take place in Clear Creek Canyon (near Golden, CO), Boulder’s iconic Flatirons, and Boulder Canyon. The Flatirons and Boulder Canyon are conveniently located only 5 minutes from downtown Boulder, CO.
Rock Climbing Tours:
Climbing tours are opportunities to spend a half- or full-day rock climbing. We offer individual as well as group tours, and we’re happy to customize the trip to meet your needs.
Top Rope Climbing
On our top rope days, we head to scenic settings where students can challenge themselves with all types of rock climbing. We can design our sessions to accommodate every level, from first-timer to advanced climber.
Full-day multi-pitch sessions usually take place on the iconic Flatirons, which provide amazing views of Boulder and the surrounding peaks. These trips allow you to take in breathtaking views as you get higher on your climb.
Half- or full-day tours available.
If you have no experience multi-pitch climbing, you should consider a half-day climbing course with BMI prior to your full day trip. The basic skills gained will greatly enhance your experience and allow you to enjoy the day much more.
Rock Climbing Courses:
Our rock climbing courses are for those who want to learn or master specific technical skills. We customize each course to fit your needs, fitness level and experience, and we focus on the skills and concepts that interest you the most. Courses can be done as single-day experiences or as a progression of multiple day (or half day sessions). Progressions give participants time to practice techniques and skills between outings and then review them the next time you get out climbing with a BMI guide.
Rock Climbing Basics
Intro to Lead Climbing
Climbing Movement Progression
We also offer individual rock climbing coaching for all levels. Learn more about coaching.