In addition to our mountain guide programs, BMI offers professional climbing and backcountry ski/snowboard coaching. Our coaching sessions are designed to help clients hone their existing skills.
Clients come to us for a variety of reasons, including:
- Pushing the grades
- Climbing faster
- Preparing for a specific climb or location
- Learning and perfecting a new discipline
We offer private coaching for clients of all ages and abilities. Whether your goal is learning to lead climb or climbing your first 5.12, our customized training sessions will help you reach it.
Rob has been coaching climbing and backcountry skiing for the past 12 years. He enjoys coaching all types of climbing, whether it be glacier travel on large peaks abroad or redpointing a rock climbing project, Rob is at home coaching on all types of terrain.
Some of Rob’s accomplishments for technical climbing include:
- Sport Climbing Red points up to 5.13a
- Trad Climbing Red points up to 5.12a
Ice and Mixed Climbing:
- Redpoints up to M10
- Onsight of traditionally-protected mixed climbs up to M7+
- Various ice climbing accomplishments up to WI 6+
Colin is a professional climber and Alpinist. He has traveled all over the world to tackle world-class routes and peaks. His experience, combined with his enthusiasm for outdoor adventure, make him an excellent coach.
A few of Colin’s best climbs include:
- Sport Climbing Red Points up to 5.13c
- Traditional Climbing Red Points up to 5.12d
- Bouldering Red Points up to V9
Colin has spent his entire life establishing some of the biggest and boldest alpine climbing objectives around the world in all disciplines. To read more about Colin’s alpine climbing resume please visit his website at www.colinhaley.com.